Serving Bucks & Montgomery Counties For 48 Years!
Need Emergency Service Call Us Today at (215) 945-4833
Granby Heating Oil Storage Tanks Repairs & Installations
Simply The Strongest Made Steel Heating Oil Tank On The Market.
Granby Fuel Oil Storage Tanks - A Logical and Responsible Choice
- Safe - Optional Double bottom system
- Optional - Leak detection system
- Granby Oil Tank Warranty up to 30 years
- Optional Polyurethane coating for external protection
- Optional UV-resistant coating
- All tanks are factory pressure tested
- Oil Tank Level Gauge & vent alarm
- New Fire-matic Oil Tank Shut Off Valve
JC Heating & Cooling specialize in the following fuel oil tank related services:
- Above Ground Heating Oil Tank Removal (Outside, Garage, Basement, or Crawlspace Tanks)
- Underground Oil Tank Removal
- Oil Tank Replacement (includes removal and installation of a new tank)
- Oil Tank Removal and disposed of in accordance with PADEP regulations.
- Oil Line, Valve, Filter Unit upgrades / replacements
- Oil Tank Cleaning
- Oil Tank Pump Outs
- Double Bottom heating oil tank with secondary containment & leak detection
Replacing Heating Oil Tanks for your new or replacement tank, consider purchasing a secondary containment enclosure (a tank with double walls or a tank with a thick urethane coating). Approved home heating oil tanks are no longer just made of steel. Steel protected plastic tanks are also available. These provide an extra layer of protection regardless of tank location.
The new-generation of Granby aboveground tanks we install are virtually leak-proof, featuring double-wall construction and leak-detection features. Meets Dep requirement for secondary containment to help prevent spills & leaks.
Every heating oil tank JC Heating & Cooling sells is thoroughly quality tested to the company’s exacting standards and installed by teams of technicians with decades of expertise – so the job is done quickly, professionally and safely.
We’ll even remove and dispose of your old indoor or above ground oil tank.
Contact us today to get a FREE estimate for a new oil tank!
Granby Double Bottom Safety Heating Oil Tank
- Outside heating oil tanks are subject to condensation inside the tank with changing temperatures putting water into your oil creating winter service problems & rust and corrosion inside your tank.
- Outside oil lines are coated with armaflex foam insulattion to help protect from the oil line from "gelling/freezing" and protect the oil line from damage.
- Outside tanks require the use of anti-gel additives in the winter to keep home heating fuel oil from “gelling” in extremely cold temperatures.
- Outside heating oil tanks require the use of a additives that absorbs water and condensation to prevent rust & corrosion inside your tank
- At JC Heating & Cooling we have the required additives needed for the safe operation of your outdoor oil tank
- At JC Heating & Cooling we add these additives to our automatic oil delivery customers tanks
- Visit our show room & see the Granby Fuel Oil Tank on display
Heating Oil Tank Sales & Installations - Call (215) 945-4833
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover credit cards!
Free Installation Quotes!
Financing is Available - You can count on JC Heating & Cooling for a Professional Tank Installation
For over 48 years we're proud to provide heating oil tank repairs, sales, installation and service the following communities in Bucks County & Montgomery County, PA:
- Cornwells Heights
- Fairless Hills
- Lower Makefield
- New Hope
- Penns Park
- Upper Makefield
- Washington Crossing